Not all Nigerians are into Yahoo Yahoo! (Africa Day)


I am proud to be a Nigerian and African although the country and continent has a lot of developmental challenges, it is undeniable that there is a flavour and spice that Africa gives that can't be found anywhere else. I have traveled far and near. I have lived in the US for many years but Nigeria & Africa is my home. We have depth, warmth, love, joy, happiness, delicious foods, exotic animals and plants, the resources we are blessed with are immeasurable. The talent and genius in Africa is mind-blowing! I am committed to changing the narrative of our great country and continent. Contrary to popular opinions not all of us are into cyber crimes (yahoo yahoo). They are a lot of us that are honest, trustworthy, hardworking, decent and doing upright things to make a living. Please do not let a few bad apples spoil the whole bountiful basket called Africa. We all don't live in huts or sleep beside lions or apes either. When I was in the US, a couple of people would ask me such questions. Africa is magic! Africa is nature personified! Africa is beautiful! Africa is the future! Happy Africa Day!

Comments

Popular Posts