My Daily TEA-CATIONS.


Thank God for teas! I love drinking my teas daily. In the morning, afternoon or sometimes before I go to bed. Once I feel like a TEA-CATION, I just take it. No questions asked and I don't need permission from anyone. The excitement and the anticipation that I get from getting ready to sip that cup of tea is out of this world because I know it's my time to relax, heal, calm down, de-stress and nourish my body with beneficial nutrients. Nothing feels better than like a hot mug of tea on a cold, rainy day to keep you warm. I have been drinking a lot of black tea lately and I have been savouring every sip of it. Right now, I am drinking hot black tea on a hot Nigerian day and it feels so good! I have noticed that every time I take it, I get so at ease. It's as if I have no care in the world and believe me I definitely have a lot to care about. That is why I call it my TEA-CATION because it really feels like being on a relaxing vacation putting aside my worries or cares for a moment. I take TEA-CATIONS right in the comfort of my home (palacio de bliss) or my office. Most of the time, I have my teabags, sugar and lowfat/skimmed milk or nut-based milk like tigernut milk handy everywhere I go or sometimes I just add honey and lemon juice.

Do you take TEA-CATIONS?

Comments

Popular Posts