This Tea is an Incredible, Natural Botox for your Skin! Very Affordable too!

I don't even remember how I started using this tea as a face mask. I must have seen it somewhere while researching (I do a lot of research on natural skincare/health). I also do a lot of experimentation too and in the course of that, I would discover a lot of interesting things about natural skincare but this one! I am so stoked and excited about it. So, I have literally been drinking this tea everyday. I have just fallen in love it. A day can't go by without me drinking a cup or two of BLACK TEA.




Black tea is one out of the teas I drink. I drink Green Tea too which is also amazing too. To watch a video I made on the benefits I have gotten from drinking green tea, click here: video.  I have noticed that apart from the benefits derived from drinking black tea, applying it on your skin has amazing benefits too! It's like natural botox on your skin! It tightens your skin, makes it glow and refreshes your skin! It's very effective. I will be sharing with you the recipe for a Black Tea Face Mask very soon. Much love!

Comments

Popular Posts