I used lime as my deodorant/antiperspirant this morning and it works! by Temitope Oluleye

Lime??? Yes lime! I am sure you are shocked! God has stocked and enriched the earth with a wide variety of very valuable fruits, herbs and vegetables that are not only nourishing and medicinal but also very useful in so many ways. One of these magnificent fruits is lime or lemon. One out of the many properties/uses that lime or lemon has is as a deodorant or antiperspirant.

As an ardent lover, enthusiast, researcher and practitioner of natural health/living, I have discovered that lime/lemon works brilliantly to eliminate smells or sweating from your armpits. I usually use the conventional, commercial ones but when I run out of them and have some limes or lemons handy, I just cut it up, swipe it over my armpits and I will be odour or sweat free for the rest of the day.


One amazing thing about using lime or lemon as a deodorant/antiperspirant is that there are no side effects except smelling fresh and clean but regular commercial deodorants/antiperspirant have been reported to increase the risk for breast cancer, Alzheimer's disease etc..
So, give it a go and you will be pleasantly surprised! You will save a lot of money too! Deodorants and antiperspirants have become quite expensive nowadays. I will be starting a new series on natural/green living tips on my YouTube channel soon. If you haven't subscribed to my channel, do so now. Click this link to subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/c/TemitopeOluleye.
Do you know used tea bags can do wonders for your skin/beauty? I will share the details with you on my YouTube channel soon.
You can follow me on the following:

Comments

Popular Posts