7 Amazing Things I Learnt from taking a Long, Restful Break from Social Media

For some reasons, I had to take an unintentional long break from social media (my tablet phone got water-damaged badly). Can you imagine the pain! How could I survive without my phone or getting connected to social media? I thought. At first, I thought the world was going to end but to my amazement, the world didn't end at all, it only got better. My vacation from social media really rejuvenated me mentally and physically. It was so relaxing. Surprised? There was indeed a time when there were no mobile phones or little to no social media and guess what? The world kept revolving! Life went on! So what happened? Why are we so pent up about our phones or social media? Well, here are 7 amazing things I learnt from taking a break from social media.


1. Your brain gets a lot of much needed rest.
2.The anxiety or urge to check your phone constantly reduces.
3. Your productivity increases. You have more to time to be creative, innovative and even think!
4. It is very therapeutically peaceful, relaxing and rejuvenating.
5. Life can perfectly go on without social media.
6. You will survive without social media.
7. You can be in control of social media and not have it control you.
So, try it. Take a vacation from social media and see for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts